Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hana Zakari No Kimitachi E (Hana-Kimi)~For You In Full Blossom

Vol 18... chapter 98... right now I want to cry... I know Sano Izumi is the main and in the en Mizuki is gonna be with Sano... but I still wanna cry for Nakatsu... when he said all that...

"Mizuki: (....I'm... sorry...)
Nakatsu: Come, cry all you want...
Nakatsu: I'm here at your side...
Mizuki:
Nakatsu: .........
Nakatsu: I don't care who you love...
Mizuki: <........eh.........>
Nakatsu: (but) he's hurt you to the point of tears
Nakatsu: Leave Sano, and be with me ------
Nakatsu:Don't worry... you like him don't you? you like Izumi... I've known it for a while... Actually I've felt it...because your eyes are always staring at him I only discovered this because in my eyes... there's only you...
Mizuki: He knows... He knew all this time !
Nakatsu: I hope you can continue smiling... I don't want you to be sad...When u're like your regular happy self... it warms the air I breathe... I like that part of you... I hope you stay that way.. But... whenever your face is down it's because of Izumi.. Eeven now.. when i don't know what happened... you're crying... If you're like this..I... well..Mizuki... Am I not good enough? Can I really not take Izumi's place ? I.. can't I be the one to support you ?
Mizuki: Nakatasu..Nakatasu.. Nakatsu...Naktasu... I'm sorry.. Nakatsu... I... I really like you... But... I ... I'm sorry I....
Nakatsu: Don't worry! I understand...actually...I've already understood. While I knew it all this time... hearing it from you... sorry, I've troubled you...Ah! Ah! don't cry anymore..I said, I'll tell you things that'll make you laugh not cry... mm? smile ? only a smile should belong on your face.
Mizuki: ... Nakatsu...
Nakatsu: From now on I'll remain by your side. If anything happenes that makes you cry just come to me! you can lean on me!
Mizuki: Nakatsu... But... how can you stand this ...
Nakatsu: Well, here in my heart, I want to return to friendship,so it'll take sometime, so while I recover, plase let me love you alittle while longer...
Mizuki *remebering*: Nakatsu's hand... was shaking.... *cries* "

yeah I actually went and typed all that... it's just... I'm in tears just now... he's so gentle... why do gentle people get hurt always ? I hate love triangles... it's just so sad... unrequited love is sad.. he made me remeber Hotohori... he's the same way isn't he... just as gentle just as loving... he knew Miaka has eyes just for Tamahome... and still he kept on loving and supporting her till his last breath... and Nakatsu... I don't know how it's gonna end but... God I wanna cry ... okay fine... I'll cry for him... it's just so sad... just so unfair T_T love is sad... love is just so sad... girls are so stupid T_T they love the person they love no matter how much he hurts them and make them cry or be gloomy and the person that makes them smiles and loves them so strongly and so gently they even though they like him they can't love him back in that way... why is it always like this ?... Tamahome..... i wish love didn't hurt so much.... I wish it just didn't hurt so much..... I wish there were two Mizuki's and Nakatsu could be with one of them T_T it just isn't right... why does he have to get hurt so much T_T he was always there for her even when Sano wasn't... just like Hotohori and Tamahome... I can't say Mizuki be with Naktasu cause Sano loves her too but... I just wish Nakatsu would be happy.... it just hurts... just hurts... Hotohori smiling even after knowing Miaka doesn't love him in that way... somehow in my mind Nakatsu and Hotohori feel like megring.... it's like the same situation isn't it ?... and Tasuki too... he said some of the same thing's Naktasu did... unrequited love is just sad... it just hurts... not to be able to do anything about it when you're in a situation like that... all you can do is cry... isn't it... just hurts... too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage