Monday, November 19, 2007

Hana Zakari No Kimitachi E (Hana-Kimi)~For You In Full Blossom

You know, I hate Yaoi, I never ever understood why girls are attracted to Yaoi, now this manga has a bit of Yaoi here and there, and for like the very first time... IT"S NOT GETTING ON MY NERVES !!! THE FACT THAT IT ISN'T GETTING ON MY NERVES IS GETTING ON MY NERVES !!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Boy I suck ... so anyways maybe the reason is because the story goes pretty deeper than just Yaoi and the it's soooo romantic Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ... -_-'' yeah so I'm a sucker for romantic and touching story lines Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket this manga i s really heart melting type, really deep emotions, complex feelings and lots of trouble, and after all that... love still remains... mmm... isn't that just the nature of love ? I wonder... lots of things lots of thoughts lots of words just go unsaid... people should learn to be more honest with them self and the ones around them... how can a person just keep everything bottled up in his/her heart... my heart starts aching if I don't let things out... mmm... maybe that's why it aches so much these days... masaka... iie... iie... doushite.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage