Monday, February 25, 2008

Paradise Kiss ~ The Manga ~ Reflections

Lately I been obsessed with manga, downloading constantly 24/7 and reading as I download, I read quite a lot but I just finished Paradise Kiss and it just... left a heavy feeling in my heart... I didn't feel the 'need' to write uptil now... guess the sadness of this manga in the end got me thinking, I felt it was different the moment I started it and stressed off all night downloading it and then before I knew it I had yet again pulled an all nighter -_-' and with the bunch of work today I'd never get to sleep -.-' I just had it coming...

I just... even though it should make me happy that she's marrying Hiro and that there's no sadness for the gentle person for once *since that's what makes me cry the most usually in mangas* but... it's just sad that way too... being different is alright... if you love anyone just enough... I feel bad... my heart feels so heavy... 10 years... 10 long years... George stayed alone... just like that working for his dreams... I wish she would have gone with him... and he really did love her... it's just wrong... and it's not like she was the only person Hiro liked, it was so different for George... I didn't cry as soon as I read the last page... I logged in here to write what I'm feeling while the feeling is still hurting inside... my net goes berserk at daytime so I can't write even if I want to, but it's making me cry now... poor George... even if anyone says he had it coming or anything... he really did love her... he left her everything he held dear... it was sad... it made me really sad... I better stop reading this sort of stuff, I'm much too emotional as it is -_-'' but... I can't help crying everytime I think about it... they just... let go of their true gut feelings... that is so very very painful...

I guess I'll make some avatars...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage