Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saikano~The Last Love Song On This Little Planet~ Shin Takahash


Vol 2: Shuji's first love Fyuumi... her husband's always away on war and she spends her time in loneliness crying for him. When Chise asked about his first love, Shuji was confused... and then he meets Fyuumi again. Chise turning more powerful each day as a weapon, her skin has turned cold she wonders how much of her has left as a human, but she still wants to live for Shuji.. Fyuumi in her loneliness tries to make Shuji spent the night with her when he goes to get his bag from her house and sees her crying holding Tetsu's uniform, but the the love he has for Chise comes over and he stops her... meanwhile, Chise is on the battlefield crying... Tetsu comforts her...

The last chapter the class is about to have an emergency evacuation drill and before it's time for it to start Chise senses something and Shuji runs out to sound the alarm then comes back for her but she tells him to run away without her... she says... she's the threat since she doesn't know how her body will react to the big Earthquake that's approaching...

what a sad detiny for such a sweet girl...

2 comments:

  1. I love the art of Saikano and used to watch the anime when I was younger ^^

    The voice widget you have beside is rather weird lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! me too ! I love it, and the story is so very very sad and heart breakingly touching... I cried a LOT while reading it and was so so depressed. I wish that everyone reads it and be able to feel what I felt while I was reading it... it's no doubt beautiful...

    That voice widget is going -.- I'm annoyed at it -.- no one leaves me any messages *who would to such a corny person* and it's taking up a lot of space and making my blog UGLY! I'm removing it >.>

    thanks for your comment ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage