Saturday, September 13, 2008

AMV ~ Believe ~ Bleach ~

From the Maker of the video :

Song ~ Believe Again
Artist ~ Delta Goodrem
Anime ~ Bleach
Made By ~ NessaHelyanwe (youtube.com)

This one is a tribute to Hinamori Momo. The lyrics hit me and I instantly thought of Hinamori.

"Have you ever stared into the rain? Thought the clouds would never disappear? Have you ever screamed out in the dark, thinking no one else could hear you?"

They pretty much sums up how I believe Hinamori would be feeling after being betrayed by her own captain, the person she put all her trust and faith in. She would be confused and angry, simply too afraid to trust anyone.

This would be where Hitsugaya steps in. He seems like a patient person when it comes to his childhood friend so I assume he would just be as supportive as he could through her time of trial.

When she finally sees the truth, that he was right beside her the whole time she realise that things will be okay, she isn't alone, that it's alright for her to rely on others a little bit.

Please enjoy and tell me what you think. It's my first Bleach video, and my first video in a long time so my skills may be fairly rusty...I'm not trying to make excuses for myself though.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage