Saturday, March 22, 2008

No Posts ~ Fever Alert!

Since I'm down in bed with fever, there won't any posts till get better, nor any comments back *sorry*, also I got a project at hand from Hoto so I have to complete that first and foremost and then be able to make any posts, gomen nasai, hontoni gomen nasai T___T

Also, a note to people who subscribed to my feed and to whose feeds I subscribed to, this post is a confirmation sort of post, when I post this, I need every 'exchange subscription person' who subscribed to my feed to post a comment on this post so I would know that they're still subscribed, if there's no response from whoever I exchanged subscribes with in the beginning I'll unsubscribe to all of those who didn't respond, no matter if they got this or not I don't care, I've had just about enough of this subscribe and then unsubscribe joke, I'm just getting my inbox full of stuff from people who don't bother to read my stuff, I get extremely happy and gleeful when I see people have subscribed and then I get equally mad when see the unsubscribed, so do respond ~

~end note, think about a person's feelings, if you're gonna end up unsubscribing, I'd prefer you don't subscribe at all...

8 comments:

  1. haii Miaaa <333
    I've been apart from my compu a whole week. My bf lives far away my city and sometimes he comes to see me, and I think its not nice to be in front my compu while he has done thousand miles to see me.
    But he had to go again :( (he works in Spanish army)and I'm back! x3
    How have you been? I read you are sich. I hope you are fine now try to stay at bed and you will feel better soon :D
    Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi again ;___; this is Nuriko...
    I logged off from maplestory after you. >< all was ok, but now, fate is angry with me, I dont know what I did wrong he doesnt want to talk to me, he quit our friendship ring aswell. and Im not in a good mood to play again. I mean I'm quitting. I sent you the things you sent to me to sell via delivery man. I sent fate some scrolls and I told him to give it to you later...sorry. I dont know what happens to him but he is acting weird lately...
    I coulnt give your message for him aswell, please forgive me. But I don't think I can be her friend now he made this twice before and I'm tired of it, it hurts me a lot and he doesnt notice. So I told him not to talk to me anymore.
    But I dont want to break our friendship too ;____; I hope I can come as always and write here and read your posts.
    One more thing, my blog layout broke and I had to restore it to an old security copy ,where your banner doesnt appear. I'll fix it tomorrow, now I feel too upset to do it.
    Hugs.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am from India too.Get well soon.I got here from Blogcatalog group "Blogspot" in response to Discussion 'Show Your Blogspot Here'.I am Agent 001.If your blog is to my liking I will revisit you.
    Well I have a topic to share you with.The topic is What's a true blogger? I hope you love to discuss and give your reviews.Give you comments.Visit http://tinyurl.com/2qzlxs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwws arigatou Kirin san ^_^ that's so sweet of you ^_^

    I'll be looking forward to your comments ^^ you're so sweet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria... *hugs* awwws that's such a romantic story! I'm so happy for you ^^ I hope you two get married soon ^_^ I'll write on your blog soon, thanks for caring for me so much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! nice Agent001, thank you ^^ good to see another person interested in my blog ^_^ I'll be looking forward to hearing more from your you ^_^

    Thanks for your concern ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

    Nice site you have there.

    I would love to exchange link with your site:

    http://filmasia.blogspot.com

    If you agree reply me soon.

    Film Asia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hai ^_^ I'd love to link exchange with you, and if you want we could banner exchange as well since I'm gonna be starting that too as soon as I get my banner done ^^ thanks for you comment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage