Thursday, July 21, 2016

Servamp Episode 1 - Mahiru and Kuro Review - ~Thoughts and Reflections~

It all started when my fave YouTube singer JefferzKM tweeted the ending song of the series. I listened to it, watched the upbeat video and I got super interested and looked it up.
The song itself is amazing. Sunlight Avenue by Takuma Terashima, one of my top fave Seiyuu. I'll for sure one day do a cover of this song. It's been a long time since I was forced to watch an anime just because of it's open/ending song :x The last time was with Nurarihyon no Mago and it blew me away as well.
Uhm back to the anime review, it gave me flashbacks of Usagi Drop when I saw the first minutes.



The opening came soon after, I didn't pay much attention to it cause it wasn't much my type of song but it was not bad overall, "Deal with" by OLDCODEX.



The next part shows the main guy (Mahiru) all grown up and in school. He apparently takes up all the jobs that other people don't want to take up in class and is a cheerful friendly kid liked by everyone. Reminded me a bit of Kuronuma Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke, a bit more cheerful version of hers.


Mahiru picks up a cat in the street one day and and takes it home. Naming it Kuro, little knowing that this changes his life forever. When he goes back to his house after school he sees...



He finds the person who calls himself...


Lol! 

So far so good it's a pretty funny story... or so I thought till...



Yeah... it takes a really gore turn :x ... I'm not gonna spoil the story further but this, truly, is gonna be a masterpiece of an anime if they manage to keep it like this first episode. I'll read the manga then watch the rest of the episodes afterwards.


By the way... the way Mahiru looks is sooooooooooo familiar...




Mahiru - Servamp

Now look at...




Shintani Hinata - Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

And then....




Souda Manatsu - Red Data Girl


A little food for thought :P





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage