Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ayashi No Ceres ~ Manga ~ Reflection Thoughts & Memories... contd...

Now going to chapter 61... Tooya rescued her, I was desperetly hoping that Alex wasn't bad sigh... at least that turned out well... fantasy or reality... I don't know... something like that cannot exsist in reality, a part of a person's dream a fraction of thoughts a moment of memories... all unreal... but still... the feeling carries on... starnge, how we can dream someone else's dream... feel that pain and cry along... perhaps it's because a wounded heart responds to others better than one who's never experanced any deep pain... I always try to help those in love, so my story won't get repeated... no one... no one deserves to lose the one most important thing in their lives... no matter how bad they are, no matter what crimes they've committed... there's always, always a chance to return to who they really are... to be able to love... we're lucky... to be able to love... with all we got... with all our life... for all eternity... you never really lose one you love... no matter how far apart you are... I beleive... no matter how far... I can always always love you... and I know the feeling can reach even if you don't know what it is... I wanted to be there for you... I wanted to be the one who could be the on for you... I wanted... I just wanted to be able to be by your side forever... no matter how much it hurts... I'll always hold onto that dream... no matter how much I change... no matter how far you are... even if my voice can't reach you... everytime... every night... I'll pray for you... I'll call your name... even if you cannot hear me... I know... in my heart... I was meant for you... so then... even if you can't reach me... your memories will live in me forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage