Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ayashi No Ceres ~ Manga ~ Reflection Thoughts & Memories... contd...

Tooya forgot about Aya... how does it feel when the person you love so much forgets about you and treats you as if you've just met... when I think of it that way my chest hurts... it must be so so painful... to be forgotten by the person you love most... like hatori... like Momiji's mother... like when Tamahome forgot Miaka... love is so complicated... I remember... I stayed many days without eating anything... never leaving my room... my mind was just blank and all I could do was cry helplessly... "he'll forget about me" "I can never see him again" "he's lost to me forever then why can't I forget him..." I kept thinking these things and more... it hurts so much... the person that you loved, the person that loved you... and they look at you with a stranger's eyes... that would be so very very painful... i feel so choked up...going to chapter 58 now... I hope in the end I hope she finds the place for her heart... I hope no one suffers my fate...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage