Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ayashi No Ceres ~ Manga ~ Reflection Thoughts & Memories...

I started writing offline in notepad since I didn't have the net at that time so I'll just post everything in that order...

1:45 PM after 4 years of searching I finally found the full Ayashi no Ceres Manga... I started downloading in the evening and finished by late night... I don't have the net just now but I want to express what I'm feeling... to put the feeling into words... I want to let the thoughts that cover my mind come out now... I read till chapter 41 till now... Tooya and Aya... haven't I asked the question to myself so many times... how do people do it just for the heck of it or with someone they don't even love... there's no sense to it... the person that touches you if he's notthe one you love... if he's not the one that loves you... it so doesn't feel right...right now reading about Aya and Tooya... I got tearful... I don't belive that... I know... I know... but love is... even if the person you love is entirly different... even if it hurts... even if everyone was against it... being the only one for that person... being the only one in his thoughts... it matters more than anything in the world... when you love someone so achingly much... it's just alright... doesn't matter if it's hard... doesn't matter if there's pain... if that person smiles for you and just for you... then it just covers everything else... isn't love just so very very pure... love is so mch deeper so much more than just doing that... it's so much more... it's so so much more... Yuu Watase must have had someone she loved... I love her work... because the feelings are so real... because that is what love is... I thought I loved Fushigi Yuugi the most... I guess Ayashi no Ceres is on the same spot... Tamahome... isn't love... just to love? itai... mune ga... Tamahome... Tamahome... it hurts so much... but because it's love... it's just this bittersweet pain that I can't rid myself of... no matter how much I cry... the tears won't stop coming... when you love someone this much... this painfully much... Tooya... Aya... Yuuhi... I think... the feelings are so strong... so overwhelmingly strong... arigatou Yuu Watase san... I think... the effect of Fushigi Yuugi just increased more in my heart and Ayashi no Ceres along with it... because I can connect to them.. because I can understand the pain, the helplessness, the desperation... and the love... arigatou... arigatou...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage