Saturday, March 1, 2008

10 Differences between Women and Men

1. NAMES:

If Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara go out for lunch, they will
call each other Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara.

If Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom go out, they will affectionately refer
to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.


2. EATING OUT:

When the bill arrives, Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom will each throw in
a $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have
anything smaller and none will actually admit they want the change
back.

When the women get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.


3. MONEY:

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on
sale.


4. BATHROOMS:

A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream,
razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Marriott.
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A
man would not be able to identify most of these items.


5. ARGUMENTS:

A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.


6. CATS:

Women love cats.
Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.


7. FUTURE:

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.


8. SUCCESS:

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.


9. MARRIAGE:
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.


10. DRESSING UP:

A woman will dress up to go 4 shopping, to water the plants, empty the
garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and read the mail.
A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

4 comments:

  1. yay :D Hi again! Thanks for your message. x333
    I'll add you to my friend's blogs list now.
    You know? I don't want to worry you but Fate misses you a lot. :( Sometimes he is very sad and say you will forget him and dont love him anymore. I do my best to keep him happy, and I try to explain him that will never happen. Like Miaka, she didn't see Tamahome for years and she didn't forget him or stop loving him. ^-^

    I'll check your FY website x3 it would be great if you add my... fanart :P It's supposed to be Nuriko stealing Chichiri's mask but actually nobody gets it ._.
    Take care! <3333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL !!!!!! omg u're cute x3 maybe it's cause there isn't a stolem mask in Nuriko's hand ? lol ^^

    Thanks... thanks a lot... that means a lot to me you know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dx *jumps into a well* Nuriko is supposed to wear Chichiri's mask, that's why he has that face. Well that proves that my drawing skills are poor, just as I imagined. x3
    Sorry I haven't seen FY OVAS :( and the second part of the manga. I'm very fussy with "second parts" so I bought the manga only from 1 to 13. (I think the first part ends in 13). I'm buying Genbu Kaiden at this moment, its very good :D Uruki/Rimudo and Tomite FTW *-* but I've only seen it until 2nd comic. I must but 3rd. Yuu Watase is the best >3
    Last sunday I told Fate what you said and he told me to say you "Baka T_T".
    I'm glad my messages means a lot for you I'll try to post when I have time. There is no so much Watase fans over there.
    Take care please *puppy eyes*, I'll tell the shichiseishi to protect you *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. uwaaa, you're so cute x3 *HUGGLES* omg I think the pic is cute ^^ ur drawing skills are fine, just keep it going ^_^
    awwws awws awws ! you MUST read the OVA part of the manga, it like is so totally awsome ! I wouldn't advice you the third OVA which is the one made from one of the novels *Eiko Den* cause that is sort of weird *altough there Taka amd Miaka have a baby ~^_^~* still the 1st and 2nd OVA ROCKED ! and the manga should be bought all full 18 Vols! I'm a HARDCORE Fushigi Yuugi fan so I like everything that has anything to do with it ^^;;

    My orkut coominity has 900+ Yuu Watase fans ^_^
    *hugg;es* waiting for the next time you write

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage