Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MORE TESTS !!!!!!! X3

Take this test!
There's just something mysterious about you when it comes to luck. That's why your good luck charm is a rabbit's foot.

Originating in the voodoo back waters of the bayou, the rabbit's foot is extremely powerful and brings good luck to all (except rabbits).

Some say that the rabbit must be killed during a full moon by a cross-eyed person and the left hind foot must be carried in the left jacket pocket for it to be truly lucky. However this is not always the case. Given the bunny's reputation for fertility, you might get lucky at the mere thought of a rabbit's foot.

Regardless of your ritual, carrying a colorful rabbit's foot is a constant reminder that you are lucky, and have great things to look forward to.





Take this test!
You get a bad feeling about a restaurant...and your coworker gets food poisoning there. You think about a friend you haven't seen since high school...and she emails you the next day. Sure, these slightly-more-than-coincidences don't happen all the time, but when they do it shows that you've got a little more insight than the average person. Perceptive and open-minded, you're the type who enjoys the unexpected, even if it may not happen as often as you'd like.


It's not that you carry a crystal ball — you're just open to new things and hidden possibilities. We can see into your future and it's looking bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage