Saturday, March 8, 2008

W-inds ~ Shiki ~ Video






No matter what, you gotta hand it to them, their dancing style is energetic!!
I loved this song ever since I first heard it, the lyrics, the music, and the song, all are so very soothing and yet captivating...

Hoshikatta mono hitotsu zutsu te ni irete
One by one, I got the things I desired

sono naka demo kawari no nai takaramono ga atte
And even in those, there is one irreplaceable treasure

jishaku mitaku wake mo naku tada hikareteku
It can not be something like a magnet but I am attracted by it

kokoro wo atatameau you ni futari wo tsutsunda haru no kaze
The spring wind covered us to warm each other's heart

--

sugoshita shunkan ga fuete mune ni kisamu kimi to no seasons
the moment I passed by increased and I engrave the seasons I was with you in my heart

zutto kono saki mo kurikaesu to shinjite
Always believing that I will repeat it again after this

asu harete mo ame no hi demo
it doesn't matter anymore whether tomorrow is clear or raining

mou ima wa kimi ni aenai
now that I can't see you no more

tooi nami ni sarawareta ano natsu no yume
the far away wave swept that summer dream away

--

hitoban juu soba ni itemo
Even though you are by my side all through the night ,

mata itsumo no nichijou ni modosareru yoake wo urandari
I blame on the dawn that has to return everyday

moshimo itsuka kono sekai no owari ga kite
Even if someday this world will come to an end

soredemo futari nara issho da to omotteta aki no yoru
but I have always thought as long as we are together, the autumn nights would be the same

--

hitomi wo tojireba itsumo yomigaeru kimi to no seasons
Whenever I close my eyes, I recall the seasons I was with you

sono nukumori to itami wa kienai mama
The warmth and the pain is still there

yasashisa ga tarinakatta ne
The kindness was not enough, was it?

bukiyou na boku ni nokotta saigo ni mieta omoide wa ano fuyu no namida
The visible memory in the end that left in incompetent me, was those winter tears

--

so I cannot forget four seasons we've lived in

kimi ga inai shiki wo wataru yo
I will go across all the seasons alone without you

so I cannot forget four seasons we've lived in

ano sora mo kanashimi mo daite
Even that sky too, embraces the sorrow

so I cannot forget four seasons we've lived in

--

sugoshita shunkan ga fuete mune ni kisamu kimi to no seasons
The moment I passed by increases and in my heart I engravethe seasons I was with you

zutto kono saki mo kurikaesu to shinjite
Always believing that I will repeat it again in the future

asu harete mo ame no hi demo
it does not matter anymore whether tomorrow is clear or raining

mou ima wa kanaerarenai
now that It can't be fulfilled

tooi hibi ni oitekita ano futari no yume
I left behind that dream of us to the far days

--

so I cannot forget four seasons we've lived in

so I cannot forget four seasons we've lived in

Thanks you this site for the lyrics : http://www.geocities.com/aaron_can/lyric-shiki.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage