Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back... and Sup?

Sigh... that was a long break, My blog rank got from 3 to 0 and my readers almost all gone *not like I had many to begin with >.>* My Moonlight Shadow Creations blog is totally destroyed in trying to get a domain name, my blogcatalog ranking is down from 60 to 44 sigh... in short the whole blog is totally ruined =.= I got no donations at all, nothing at all, and to top it all up, I'm not even getting any projects anymore =.= talk about turning of events.

On the other hand I'm back on Maple Story now, my beloved MMORPG that I so missed, I finally hit lvl 70 on the 27th of July 2008 and had a job advancement and now... from Cleric for so long, I'm now a Priestess... now, truly... Tamahome No Miko... Tamahome's Prietess, my aim in Maple is completed now...

Now I'm going to change this blog completely and take out and add in a lot of things.

O tanoshimi ni.

2 comments:

  1. At least blogger is providing you free blog hosting service.

    The current service that I'm using is paid hosting so I kinda have trouble hosting it next year lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NO LEVEL 70 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    UR A REAL PRIESTESS NOW <33333
    LOVE YOU MIA KISSES

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage