Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sokugyo Angel/Occupation Angel ~ Manga ~ Fujikawa Touko

the first line on the main cover is " Attention: Open this book when you want to cry a little bit" a collection of short but touching stories, unlike the usual romances, these stories are a bit different in the way they are. unusual and touching, need I say more?


For the more curious types here's the review from ViManga

"A collection of four touching supernatural short stories. Chapter one deals with a man born a Midori, a race of humans who turn into trees when they die. Can the man overcome the obstacles facing his race and live a normal life? Chapter two tells the tale of a young boy who lives in a land of magic. But his first spellbook turns into a pixie when he opens it! Chapter three is about a young boy forced to abandon his cat when he moves. Upon returning years later, the boy finds himself transported to a strange land full of... cats? The final story is about a boy who, in exchange for getting off having to pay a speeding fine, agrees to take an experimental drug. The next morning he wakes up with white wings, wings that only seem to get larger every time he does something wrong!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage