Monday, July 7, 2008

Saikano ~ The Last Love Son On This Little Planet ~ Shina Takahashi ~ Manga ~ Vol 4


Vol 4: Atsushi who loved Akemi went and confessed to her, she at first refused, then accepted him. Chise and Shuji still are in love but apart, Tetsu is the only survivor of Chise's old platoon that died the day she took leave for Shuji's sake... Atsuhi has joined the SDF to be able to protect Akemi in the same place where Chise is although they haven't faced each other yet. Atsushi is devastated by all the suffirings of the war and Tetsu tries to help him out in his own way, when they see a person pass by Tetsu goes after to see who it is and finds out it's Chise crying alone, Tetsu takes Chise and spend time with her as normal people would when not in war... they go shopping *stealing in Chise's words* eat ramen and watch movies together and even kiss...and Chise tells him she's letting all this happen cause he's gonna die soon...

I didn't expect this manga to be this sad... I'm feeling awful reading this... complex feelings and conflicting emotions along with the sadness of war... what a deep storyline... the writer must be someone who had a lot of feelings in their heart...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage