Friday, June 26, 2009

Female Survey (Stolen from Tori's Facebook xD )

FEMALE SURVEY: DON'T CHICKEN OUT GIRLS!- (you girls can copy from here and repost with your answers on your own blogs. Don't forget to link back to this post ~_^)

Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy? Yups <3>

What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them? Be like my fave Anime Guy ~_^

Are you a girly girl? Kinda Sorta

Big or small purses? Neither, Backpacks Rule <3

Do you enjoy drama? NO!

Did you dress up on Halloween? Nopes

Do you call anybody by their last name? Some Japanese friends o.o

How many guys will read this just because it says "FEMALE SURVEY"? TONS!-

Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth? Yups-

Have you ever been called a bad influence? Yeah often xD I used to lead my younger cousins in trouble making-

Eyeliner or mascara? Both-

Heels or Flats? HEELS!!!!-

Straight or curly hair? Straight, But with some waves-

Have you ever had your heart broken? tons of times-

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys? white haired anime guys xD-

Do you have a best friend? lots of 'em ^^

Do you like your life? Sometimes yes Sometimes no-

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on? Hell no-

Ever slapped a guy in the face? No, Kicked-

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Many Many times...-

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind? ...yeah... impossible to...-

Do you ever wish you were famous? lol no limelight for me @_@

RANDOMS:-

When is the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with friend? I take my own pics <3

Who's the last person you had a sleepover with? My Sister-

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them? Not really-

Do you think best friends can be replaced? Never.

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot? Never did...

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life? I hope I have-

Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to? mmm... I have few of them

What friend do you tell the most to? Maddy and Ash

Are you going anywhere next summer? Sigh... not really

Are you waiting for anyone's call right now? not really

Are you shy? Not at all.

Are you talkative? Overly.

Does the person you like know you like them? mhmm-

Who was the person you last cried in front of? ...himitsu...

Are you good at hiding your feelings? Depends on who I'm talking to.-

How is life going for you right now? Disturningly bad-

Do you smile a lot? yes.

One thing you're looking forward to? Getting better net and new Laptop-

How do you feel about change? Change is okay unless too drastic, sometimes it's just too sad cause people break up and things that're lost cannot ever be replaced...

Have you ever cried from being so mad? yes.

Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying? Often.

What did you do today? Slept all day and worked on my blog and watched anime.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go? to this day...

Do you prefer to be around people, or by yourself? I like being around people but I need some alone time as well...

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, will you survive? Easily.

------This Or That-

Rap Or Rock Music Scene? Rock .

Movies Or A Dance? Movies.

Horror Or Romantic Movie To Watch With Him? Romantic.

How Do You Feel About Goth Guys? Cool.

Skaters? Awesome.

Gangster Guys? Weirdoes!

What Would You Do If:-

He Sang Your Favorite Song To You, But He Sucked And Messed It Up? I would think it was sweet and try not to laugh ^^

He Played Stupid Jokes On You All The Time? I'd find it funny and do the same-

He Started Speaking To You In A Different Language? I'd start speaking in Japanese ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage