Wednesday, June 10, 2009

White Haired Anime Guys ~ Part One

So I decided I'll do a post about all the white haired/gray haired/silvered haired anime guys I like in no particular order ^^ I'll add more as I go on, starting now first with...






1. Ayame Souma of Fruits Basket ~




I loved his character xD he was so funny and amusing ^^




2. Ryuuya from Air Summer Special~






I found Air Summer Specials really touching, Ryuuya was my fave.





3. Sasame of Sound from Pretear~





GOD! I so fell for him x_x he was so deep and sooooooooo romantic *-*




4. Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach ~





I haven't really watched the anime yet for the mere reason it's incomplete and I can't stand waiting ._. but I like this chara a LOT.


5. Hatsuharu Souma from Fruits Basket~




Okay I adore him! he was so romantic in the manga, a true Taurus passion, and even in the anime he was so cool and amazing. His love for Rin was so amazing...


I have decided just 5 guys per post >.> what a bother to edit all the pics >.>









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage