Search the Site

Search within the site for whatever you need

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For the Time...

So then, here till tomorrow at home, kinda lost the will to work at stuffs, came here with a lot of things planned and suddenly it all broke down just like that... so pretty much lost as to what I should do...
I added my Deviantart page here, you guys might wanna try taking a look at it.

I was thinking if I should add some mp3s here.. should I? or some Manga downloads maybe.. I do have some rare ones so...

What I really want to do is get my Fushigi Yuugi site up again, but since my laptop broke down and I lost everything I can't even graphic design anymore -_-; I'll get a new laptop but that won't be till the next month, so I guess I have to wait till then, I'd just add some random stuffs here for now, hate how this place have been neglected.

Don't really know what to do, I feel like everything I ever believed in was a lie and now I have nothing to believe in anymore, lost all my directions, don't know where I will end up and how, for now I just want to struggle... demo nan no tame ni? why should I?... where's my place in life.. I don't even know... sigh... I'll just do random posts that no one would even care to read ._. ...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage