Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For the Time...

So then, here till tomorrow at home, kinda lost the will to work at stuffs, came here with a lot of things planned and suddenly it all broke down just like that... so pretty much lost as to what I should do...
I added my Deviantart page here, you guys might wanna try taking a look at it.

I was thinking if I should add some mp3s here.. should I? or some Manga downloads maybe.. I do have some rare ones so...

What I really want to do is get my Fushigi Yuugi site up again, but since my laptop broke down and I lost everything I can't even graphic design anymore -_-; I'll get a new laptop but that won't be till the next month, so I guess I have to wait till then, I'd just add some random stuffs here for now, hate how this place have been neglected.

Don't really know what to do, I feel like everything I ever believed in was a lie and now I have nothing to believe in anymore, lost all my directions, don't know where I will end up and how, for now I just want to struggle... demo nan no tame ni? why should I?... where's my place in life.. I don't even know... sigh... I'll just do random posts that no one would even care to read ._. ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage