Friday, April 22, 2016

Creative Mela(Festival) and my Anime Corner

The Creative Mela we held at Arena Animation successfully finished and I was able to find a lot of anime lovers in my city thank to it ^^ Here's a pic by pic of everything that happened in the 2 Day at my Anime Corner~

Abhilasha Di and Vidhi standing near my Posters and Photographs

Garima at My Anime Corner

Vidhi and Garima helped a lot managing my Anime corner and the visitor's Register ^^ Thanks both of you!


The Bouquet Jose sent a day before the event stayed at my corner for the entire event ^^ Thanks Jose that really cheered me up! 
Pretty flowers with beautiful Yuuko and IA in background
The Mugs I got done for the event! Let's see how many people recognize what anime/what chars!





First Look at my Anime Items for the Event:





I didn't realize I had so much stuff stacked up o.o... forgot to take picture of the Card Captor Sakura File Folders and the Gaara Gourd Watch T~T...

First Day look at the Anime Corner:





Vikas Eyeing my Itachi Mug O.O
Finally Met Zarrin!

Zarrin, My First buyer and a really cool person! 
Zarrin's Shoes, she should go into business with this :x such awesome Art work!
Seriously some people have SO much talent!


Next Day :

T Shirts finally got printed ! 
My precious color books that I made for this event! And my Fushigi Yuugi Laptop cover xD


Vikas gave a glass of Sprite, the bubbles looked so pretty going up in the lights all around! I tried to take a pic but couldn't get a good one from where I was sitting at, in the end Vidhi took this pic, pretty cool with Kakashi in the background xD (That hand right there with the awesome Mentor tag is mine huhuhuhu)

Swaleh wrote the text for the title of my photographs section "The World Around Me"
Such awesome work! Thanks Swaleh!
My Anime Corner the next day with the now finally finished Shirts! Looks so much better with the Anime Corner that Swaleh wrote in his awesome writing! I painted it in different colors.


My Manga Collection
Mug matched the Itachi T shirt so decided to put both in same area.
Me Vikas and Ashar, poor T Shirts finally sliding off x.x... people cannot keep their hands off!
Over all it was a great event, I met a lot of awesome anime loving people. Special Thanks to Garima and Vidhi for helping me manage my corner and the Guest Register, honestly it would have been hard dealing with so many people on my own.
Also Thanks to Swaleh for Writing the Anime Corner and The World Around Me in his awesome writing. 
Thanks to David, Ashutosh, Qadir and Vibhor for helping with the decorations! Especially Ashutosh and David, who had exam next day and stayed late to help out with printing/decorations/star sticking/and tape providing.
BIG Thanks to my sister Nelly and Ashutosh for helping me put up my posters and Photographs, alone I would have gone have crazy doing all that myself.
Thanks so much Lokesh Sir for getting the Shirts printed before the event was over.
And thank you so much Jose for sending the beautiful flowers that kept my corner bright ^^

I really hope that we get to do this event again and this time I find more anime lovers and make more good friends ^-^

5 comments:

  1. WOW! That's a great start to promote Anime culture in Aligarh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even Past Fifty



    Even Past Fifty :


    A woman engaged in household chores never knows the passage of time. One day she realises...


    She’s past fifty;
    yet she’s still
    a little girl at heart,
    for whom the house is a doll’s house,
    and running the household
    a childhood game.


    She has travelled a long road; but her little feet
    are not yet fatigued.
    Catastrophes to her
    are still like the evil spirits
    in children’s stories
    whom she fights with blades
    of grass; wipes the sweat
    from her brow; hits hard;
    sometimes wins, sometimes loses,
    her sword broken.


    Difficult questions
    she has simplified for herself;
    fitted the tangle
    into a simple frame;
    on her face
    she has made distaste smile,
    like moonlight that makes everything smooth.
    But sometimes totally in despair,
    a flower crumpled in a fist, she
    rises again, smiles, or sings to herself,
    though hers is not a musical voice.


    I saw her the other day
    after a long time;
    she talked
    with her usual, irrepressible intensity;
    but I, for the first time,
    noted the hair fast becoming white,
    noted, for the first time, and with a pang,
    the hollowness of the froth
    rising above the stream of her life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage