Sunday, May 25, 2008

PayPal Donate Button Added ~( & The Story Behind It ~)


THE BUTTON O.o



~:~:~~:~:~

Yeah this is the donate able version ^^


I added a Paypal donate button finally -.-... took me ages should've done so sooner but oh wells, my target is 400-500$ ~ "Why?" Because I need to buy myself a decent laptop so I can work properly and professionally, the one I'm using right now (ACER TravelMate 2410) is a Celeron processor one and does not allow too many applications to be opened at once... and I need to open a lot of things at once cause for me,

when I'm graphic Desiging, I need to keep open:

Adobe Photshop,
Paintshop Pro,
Image Ready,
and lots of folders,
Two three Webpages for images and colour options and etc,
Firefox for uploading and testing Images
Total Video Converter for those annoying RMVB files >.<
VLC Player for screen caps incase I need any,
Media Player Classic cause I can't work without music @_@.

When I'm Webdesiging:

Adobe Photoshop,
Macromedia Dreamweaver,
MS Frontpage,
Notepads,
Lots of Folders,
Some WebPages
Firefox,
MS Word,
My Network Places (namely my FTP server)
Media Player Classic cause I still can't work without music (._.')


there, and add a few more things occasionally and it's all so laggy and irritating when I'm working @_@... I use External Hard drives so I can use up a lot of space since my Laptop's drive is always too full... and anyhow, this laptop isn't mine, I can't install everything I want to in this, if I get one of my own I can work better, make more graphics, speed up my website and blogs and not to mention make much more lovelier stuff than I'm making now ^_^ I feel happy creating things... it takes away the loneliness some bit... oh wells... let's see how well the donations go >.> not like I' expecting any at all but oh well.. maybe there might be some people who'd like to help me out >__<...

But most of all... I don't want to be restricted using someone else's thing... if it's my own I can use it when I want and how I want... no one... would dare to blackmail me threatening me that they'd not allow me to touch the laptop...

3 comments:

  1. Consider changing your photoshop to something lightweight that can do light stuff such as paint (getpaint.net) and it's free too!

    If you are not moving, consider getting yourself a desktop instead of laptop because desktop spec can be much better with the same price for a laptop (But Laptop is mobile.. I guess that's a good thing)

    If you want more visitors, do consider buying a domain from go daddy (Collaboration with blogger) for 10 USD per year because having your own domain name allows you to bid for "pay per post" or "blog review" with better choices and some needs own domain name to join too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... I know... I prefer laptops, I'm always moving around and sometimes when I'm ill I have to work right in bed so cannot use desktop, it just won't do for me althogh it's better for gamers like me -.- *psst, I already have one at home here, but would you believe I never used it even once?*

    Photoshop is the best for me, so many ways to enhance things ^__^ I love it ! although I will get that software that you metioned ^__^ thanks a million ^__^ I can always use new softwares ^__^

    Domain name... I'm not that rich... I bought a domain name for my Fushigi Yuugi site and it costed me a fortune >.< I bought a .net from that very same host for like 16$ I think... still it's pricy for me >.<... I need a perma job... and payperpost refused my blog -.- stupid gits said I have bad grammer -.- they conted the japanese words I suppose -.-....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm.. My domain came with the host so I consider it quite cheap.

    First thing to do after you bought your own domain is to remove the google search bar on top (Google it to find out the solution)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage