Saturday, October 15, 2016

いつか、シンデレラが - Someday Cinderella will..~ Cover review



I first heard this song in a Kagamine Len version when I was looking through more Vocaloid videos on YouTube. The song was touching, as Len's soft songs usually are, but what really captivated me was the fact that, the art was so breathtaking, and beautifully expressing the feelings that the words were trying to convey. I think this is the first time I have been hit with a Kagamine song this hard after Aku no Meshitsukai.

That was two days ago. Today, when I was finally done with the day and tried to search through YouTube to find this song again so I can listen to it while I fall asleep, I found a cover by one of my favourite YouTube cover singers.

SirHamnet : Click here for channel~

The Japanese Cover: When I saw this, I was like, "Omg! I have to check this out I didn't know this person actually made a cover of this song!". So when I went to listen... I got the whole feels again ._. ... by the end of the video I was crying yet again. And now, it's been an hour already and I have the song on repeat and I'm constantly listening to it as I write this post.
I think, out of all this person's wonderful covers, this one touched me the most.

And if that wasn't enough... they made an English cover as well @_@...

The English Cover: The English version is also just as beautiful. The lyrics match the video and are very close and precise to the original Japanese version. Can you believe this person made both these versions? so amazing.

I'll be downloading both the songs and they'll be a new and constant addition to my Music player.

Please support the singer by subscribing and liking the videos,



=Hitorigoto=

kono douga mitara, nanka kare no koto mata omoidashiteshimatta, ima wa mou ano hito ga soba ni inai kedo, mae wa zutto kono douga no Len no mama atashi wo nagusamete kureta hito datta. Donna kanashii koto ga attemo, kare dake ga itsumo kiite kureta. damatta mama, atashi no namida ga tomaru made kitto soabni itekureta hito datta. Itsumo, atashi no irubasho datta. kono juunigatsu ni nattara, mou ichinen ne, kimi wa atashi to wakaretakara... demo ne, dore dake ganbattemo, anatano koto ima ni mou, wasurerarenai yo. Mou kigasumu made nakasete kureru, soba ni iru hito wa mou inai... douka, modotte kure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage