Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Day before Exam ~Personal Rambling~

---DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE RANDOM TALK!---

SO my exam is finally tomorrow, and I'm in bed with severe muscle injury or ligament injury to put it in a more fancy way :x I've been wrecking my brain trying to read all the books while the pain keeps me from focusing, on top of it the noisy atmosphere I'm in makes it worse. 

I needed to sort out the jumbled mess in my head so decided to just write it all out instead of getting distracted.

I know there's a new chapter of Akatsuki no Yona out that I'm dying to read ._.  I also am itching to watch the new Makoto Shinkai movie I downloaded.

I have to clear up my room, and sort the things I need to give out x.x...

I want to find Shuja bhai and sensei's contact adress again ._. 

The flashcards I got I still haven't been able to use properly.

I need to take more time out to spend with family.

I want to get a part time job at the recording studio I found here as well x.x... But I also have to get my lesson plans ready for the people I'll be teaching starting September.

My friend will shoot me soon if I don't make a proper resume for myself.

I have to make the cover for Sangatsu Kokonoka and Yayashisa no Riyuu as well.

Plan the anime meet again.

konna aimai na jinsei de ii no kana atashi x.x...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage