Monday, March 10, 2008

Ouran High School Host Club ~ Anime ~ Beggining

I've just started downloading Ouran High School Host Club, I been hearing about it a lot and been in love with it's images *such beautiful work!* and so I'm downloading it with Limewire so it's gonna take a good long while ^^; anyhow I think I'll write abut it episode by episode like I did for Chrno Crusade, that was a great experience and I think it helps understanding the feeling of the series much better... at least from my point of view ^^;
So onto the series now ^_^ keep checking back as I watch each episode and post here the reelections and thoughts in impression *and spoilers >:D *

4 comments:

  1. hai hai <3
    I started this anime, but never finished it :( I made my old blog layout about ouran host club,Honey he is so sweeeet <3333
    Hope you are fine ^-^ cya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai ! it's kirie ! I absolutly loved it ever since I first saw the images once on a site, never actually got around to downloading it till now ^^; but it's gonna be great kitto ^_^ Thanks so much for commenting ^_^ *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting. I'll definitely check it out when I get the chance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ^_^ that means my site is serveing it's purpose now ^_^ arigatou ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage