Sunday, March 9, 2008

AMV ~ Final Fantasy ~ Forever ~ Vertical Horizon



Really a soul touching song and the video matches so beautifully with this song... accurate... touching, and heart wrenching... it makes one feel the sadness... the feeling sink right inside one's heart & soul... the person who made this video must be a very sensitive person... the scenes match with each word... so beautifully... Lately I've been trying to find Final Fantasy videos for my favorite songs... Tamahome... arigatou...



Take these roses off of me
Let me live, let me be
For a little while
Let my eyes
See everything and nothing in their time
I do not mind

Who would've guessed I'd have learned
To let the walls around me burn
Light up the hillside
My words, I ate them for so long and nothing changed
It was just the same

And I don't know if you see me here
But I can tell you your face is clear
I will see you...

Forever
Forever
I will see you
Forever
Forever

Call me close once again
Call me teacher, call me friend
Just like the first time
Call my name, it echos in the walls around this room
It's all you

I don't know if you hear me there
When it's darkest, and no one cares
I will hear you...

Forever
Forever
I will hear you
Forever
Forever

I wanted you to be everything to me
Now I've got to learn to carry on
I know I cannot hide, this emptiness inside
But nothing is the same since you've gone

Send me letters from above
Send me strength, send me love
Such sweet love
Sing me songs that echo in my head and in my heart
That's where you are

And I don't know if you feel me here
I can tell you one thing is clear
I will feel you...

Forever
Forever
I will feel you
Forever
Forever
I will see you
Forever
Forever

Take these roses off of me
Let me live,
let me be..

Tamahome... Forever...

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful video. I had to cry watching this... Thanks for putting in on your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for commenting ^_^ Yeah... it's just so sad :'( I cried as well a lot, I chose this video for this song after watching about 12 videos on this very song, this one was the very best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage