Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chrno Crusade ~ Anime ~ Episode 11

Episode 11 : Black hound episode, Satella comes again and Satella and Rosette work together to kill the hound that's killing off the NYC Mafia. a gentle kindness... to be able to get up every time you fall... because there's one that's always looking over you by your side... giving a hand to get up but letting you get up yourself so you become stronger with every step... the gentle eyes that smile at you every time you get up after falling all by yourself... no matter the distance, if those eyes continue to gently smile as they always did... I know it's possible to revive no matter how painful or tough... yasashi egao ne...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage