Thursday, March 6, 2008

No Posts For Today -.-

I'm feeling hell lazy and not wanting to work AT ALL ! I'mm gonna stay in bed all day unless I'm forced out to do the work and then back in again, and I will read Manga ALL DAY ! I've downloaded so many manga that i don't even know where to stash it up ! my 100 GB external hard drive is FULL of music manga and anime ! I'm afraid to even open it and look for a place to store the manga I'm downloading atm -_-'' I think I'll chuck off my hard drive to my dad, he'll burn me some DVDs of my anime, I'll delete those from the drive, and download more ^^; *so happy* *what a lunatic* so anyhow, I added a music playlist with over 40 tracks for whoever wants to have a go at it ... BE GRATEFUL !!!! It  was hard work tracking that whole dam list ! and then i had to edit the stupid code cause it wouldn't fit in the side bar ! Grrrrrrr *getting mad over nothing as usual* I spent the whole damn morning trying to update and add tracks to the new playlist player, what about the old one you say? *evil grin* MUhahahahaha I'm kicking it ! yeah I'm kicking it ! hell with that damn old thing good riddance ! it was driving my crazy and making my blog slow ! so Muahaha ! out you go *kicks off the old playlist* *old playlist goes off whimpering* boy do I sound evil -_-;;

SO ANYWAYS ! no posts for today -.- off to the manga world

AND THANK YOU TO THE GUYS WHO SUBSCRIBED TO MY FEEDS !!!!!!!! *HUGS* THAT WAS SO SWEET OF YOU GUYS IT MADE ME OH SO HAPPY !!!!!!!!!

YOU OTHERS LEARN AND SUBCRIBE !! MAKE A SAD PESON HAPPY ! *runs after random people with a katana*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage