Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tests ! AWSOME ^_^

I found this personality test type thing on a blog I was visiting and it actually has codes to be put on blogs and sites ! it was so awfully cool ! they decribed my type as ... ENFP I thnk o.o... I put up the results on the left lower side on my blog ^^

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/enfp/

this is the page I got for ENFP lol... a part of it said "outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking..."
- ENFP Jung Type Descriptions (similarminds.com)

 I was like... lol... that's so me -.-'' there is more said and it was like OMG THAT IS SO TRUE type of thing -.-...


The multiintelligence thingy test was also pretty accurate ... oh wells ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage