Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sotsugyo ~ AMV ~ Inu Yasha ~ My Made

I made this ages ago when I had my Moonlight Shadow Creations on C-F-H.net, it doesn't exist anymore, this was my first and until now last video... made for... Tamahome...

I loved Kikyou a lot, even though hers was a partly bad character's but I felt sad for her, separated from the guy she loved, died and revived as a living dead, seeing the guy she loved with another woman... poor poor Kikyou... I don't think it's very fair with her... whatever she's like... it's just sad... not everyone can understand her sadness and they just blame her like anything, that's so insensitive and uncaring... poor poor Kikyou

The song used in the Video is Sotsugyo by Tackey & Tasubasa who sang other songs for Inu Yasha openings/endings (Brand New World etc~)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage