Monday, March 3, 2008

Chrno Crusade ~ Anime ~ Episode 20

Episode 20... The battle continued... and in the end... Remington turned out to be an angel, Fiore, Satella's sister was rescued but got one hand frozen, Rosette transformed into Mary... except for Azmaria and Joshua all apostle are killed, Remington rescued Azmaria, and Chrno turned to stone trying to protect Rosette and Joshua by breaking Joshua’s *originally his own* horns... now Joshua is in a hospital and so is Fiore and Aion took Rosette ... and brainwashed her somehow to try and save the people... poor Chrno... and Rosette... and when Chrno is in a store turned to stone... a shining spirit comes and links her fingers with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage