Monday, March 3, 2008

Chrno Crusade ~ Anime ~ Episode 23

Episode 23... Rosette was finally freed... Chrno killed Aion... but both vanished from that place... when you love someone this much... so much that you can even doe for them... then why... why can't you be with that person... tsurai koto... if there was a chance to change what has been... I swear ... I'd never be weak... I'd never hesitate again... never... if I can get just one more chance... if I could turn the pages and rewrite... I'd leave everything for that person... I don't care if it's not the right thing to do... it's still... still what means the most to me... just once... in this life... while i can still feel... just once... onegai... onegai...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage