Saturday, March 1, 2008

Chrno Crusade ~ Anime ~ Episode 3

3rd episode... I wonder how it feels when you think all bad things that happen to people around you is always your fault... when you wish you could end all the suffering and still it continues even after all your tears all your efforts... kanashi desu... so terrifyingly sad it is... watching people you care for get hurt... so very sad... poor Azmaria...

I'll write after every episode, before I used to write only when something happened that really moved me, but now I think I want to write after every episode, I really want to know to what extent I can feel and express what I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage