Saturday, April 26, 2008

Long Time No Posts >_<;;

Sorry everyone, haven't been able to post here much for sometime, my internet is being 'such' a PAIN and I have been too hell busy and tired to be able to work here much. I'm updating a few more things now, gonna add more widgets to the sides, vote for me please so this blog gets the rank it needs o.o

Also gonna add this to lots of blog rings and directories, hope that helps... I think I should start posting more -.- but seriously I'm so tired out these days that it takes all my strength to even come on and do the normal stuff let alone blogging or working on my site -.- *sigh*...

oh wells I'll try to do a bit more here anyhow ^^

Thanks to the person who subscribed to my feed and made it 10 ^__^ so happy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage