Saturday, April 26, 2008

Don't Like Your Job?

Don't Like Your Job?


When you have an 'I Hate My Job' day, try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy, and go to the
thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson &
Johnson ~ be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and
disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite
chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer.

Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will
not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box
and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a
statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is
personal ly tested and then sanitized '.


Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I
am so glad I do not work in the thermometer Quality Control Department
at Johnson & Johnson.'


HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE
ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN THAN YOURS!

>~ Thanks Dee for contributing ~<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage