Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AMV ~ Fushigi Yugi ~ All The Things She Said

Fushigi Yuugi AMV made by kikyou2kagome Productions.
Song: All the Things She Said
Artist: t.A.T.u.
Cast: Nuriko and Miaka

It was perfect! I've had it in my favourites for over a year and I was going through my folder today and saw it again, I cried yet again... Nuriko is always gonna be the most special to me I think... I didn't cry at anyone's end as much as Nuriko's... it was like a mix of shock and disbelief over how it happened and the fact that it actually happened... Anyhow, Do go on the youtube page of this video and Like it for the creator. She's done a marvellous job. Deserves a lot more credit than already given ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage