Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Anime Review ~ Bleach ~ Episode 6 / Season 1~ Fight to the Death! Ichigo vs. Ichigo/ Shitou! Ichigo vs Ichigo

Watch this Episode here Online

Episode 6:

In order for Ichigo to transform into Shinigami Rukia buys him 'Soul Candy' from Urahara Shop. The candy was supposed to place a fake soul in his body while he did his Shinigami job but accidently they get the wrong candy and instead release a Modified Soul that was made by the soul Society to defeat Hollows.
The soul long since trapped goes on rampage once free and spreads chaos all over the school.
While Ichigo tries to think of how the soul must be feeling being created beign told to be earsed and being trapped against his will, the soul encounters some kids playing a game and creeating and deleting a char and gets emotional and attacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage