Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Anime Review ~ Bleach ~ Episode 5 / Season 1~ Beat the Invisible Enemy!/Mienai Teki o Nagure!

Episode 5 Bleach Watch Here

Episode 5:

That was just sad T.T.... the poor kid that moron of a Hollow tortured and tormented T__T
Chad beat up the hollow just instinctively without even being able to see and bough Ichigo enough time to put Karin in bed and come back. Then the Hollow kept the bird/boy as a hostage and played around torturing Rukia till Ichigo came and beat him up x.x...
The first time the gates to Hell opened for a Hollow since the Hollow was a serial killed in life too.

Feeling super heavy hearted ._. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage