Saturday, November 1, 2014

Anime Quote - Escaflowne - Allen Schezar

Gonna start posting anime quotes that I design myself ^^ I've been thinking for a long time that I should but never really got around to it.. so to start off... my favorite from Escaflowne :

"hito wo shinjiru to iu koto wa toki ni ikusa ni nozomu yori yuuki no iru koto kamo shirimasen"
"Somtimes it takes more courage to believe in someone than to war"

Episode 10 -  Visions of Escaflowne - Allen Schezar.



Click to make the picture bigger.

I made it in a standard 800x600 pixel size. The pictures are from the screenshots of the anime opening song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

~Welcome~

For those who came to find a part of themself here, I hope this place will heal you and help you... leave me comments, it'll let me know if I was able to reach out and help even a single person it'll mean a lot...

If you guys like what I'm posting here, let me know by commenting on my posts, leaving a message in my shoutbox, rating my blog and by subscribing to my feedburner feed ^_^ that'll really help and motivate me ~

WARNING FOR ANIME LOVERS, THIS SITE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!

Feeling Lucky? ~_^


Tamahome No Miko ~ Designer ~ Owner ~ Moonlight Shadow Creations & ~:Eien Fushigi Yuugi:~ Webpage